Switch to mobile website Switch to full website
Share Close

Personal Training

A University degree in Kinesiology is a minimum for our professional coaches, typically supported by continuing education through either master’s degrees, NSCA-CSCS or R-Kin designations, and a lot of experience. Sessions can be purchased individually or in set packages.
No times are available for this service.